Ultra-premium, fresh unfiltered Greek organic extra virgin olive oil. High Polyphenolic content, certified by the EU. Extracted from the north-western region of the Aegean sea, in the island of Lesvos. Produced and bottled by native olive tree farmer Grigoris Glilis in the own 62 acre farm that he inherited from his father, Kostas. Single farm product - every drop of this unique olive oil comes from olives picked from one of our 3000 trees. From his farm to his olive oil, the quality is unmatched. The olive trees are accompanied by a lavender plantation, making a magnificent purple - golden green scenery.
- 2020 Silver medal best olive oil Athena International Olive Oil competition
EOS AGOURELEO Early Harvest unfiltered organic extra virgin olive oil 500ml
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the Aegean Sea.
- Single farm production.
- Single olive variety : Kolovi or Valanolia.
- Acidity 0.4%.
- Exceptional quality.
- Rich in polyphenoles,
- Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Premium product of Greece.