Olive Oil from the Sea
Extra virgin olive oil from the Aegean Sea. Produced on the island of Lesbos, Greece from trees nurtured with the elements of the sea for over 600 years.
The oil in this bottle is bought from the farmers at a price >15% higher than market, to ensure fair trade and local agricultural development
The olives are carefully grown and collected by local olive tree farmers, and the oil is pressed at the fair-trade olive pressing stone mill of Michalis, Stratis and Parashos.
Pure, no chemical additives. High concentration of polyphenols. Cold-pressed, by mechanical means only. extracted with water pressing temperature below 27C.
A product of fair-trade farming, passion for tradition and love for the craft.
- Fruitiness 4,4
- Bitter 2,6
- Pungent 3,4
- 2020 Bronze medal best quality olive oil London International Olive Oil Competitions
Pictures taken by @Tribe Agency in Brussels, Belgium
Olive Oil from the Sea 500ml
- Extra virgin Greek Olive Oil from the Aegean Sea.
- Acidity 0.38%.Cold-pressed.
- Water pressing temperature below 27C.
- Olive variety : Kolovi or Valanolia.
- Exceptional quality.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Premium Product of Greece